Sunday, August 19, 2012

CASEing Tami Mayberry

Once a month I do a regular challenge called 'CASE the DT'. In this challenge we CASE one of my fellow Gina K Design DT....and this month is the awesome CAS stamper Tami Mayberry!! I actually CASEd two cards, here is the first one:


And this is Tami's card I CASEd:

Tami's Tickled Pink Card

I basically kept the same layout, used the new SB Floral Oval die I just got and used distress inks on the edges and then added some bling bling! I always tend to add more than I plan on for some reason, even though I do love Tami's CAS style! Sooo, I decided to do another card and try to control myself, lol. Here it is:


And Tami's card I CASEd:

Tami's Gnome One Like You card

And with this card, I did keep the same layout and didnt add any extras! I love how this turned out too! Tami's style just amazes me that she can pack so much punch in a CAS style card! Loved CASEing her, as I have all of my fellow DT! :D

We would love for you to join us in this challenge this week, you might just win an awesome prize package from Gina K Designs! Here is a link to the challenge:

FFAF CASE the DT challenge!

And on another note, I am so sad to have lost an awesome 'online' friend, Lynn Brookside. I am not an eloquent speaker, I dont have fancy words or quotes to express how I felt about Lynn and how much I will miss her..her comments and emails to me were always so very uplifting and made me feel so good...and her dealing with all that she was dealing with....it just amazes me how she did! She is where she wanted to be though now, and I rejoice in that fact! It always reminds me to not miss a chance to tell someone how much their comments mean to me and their encouraging words! Thanks to all of you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week coming up! Hugs the ones you love, if you can't physically, the 'cyberly!' LOL!
blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card #1
Stamps: Lighthearted Wishes from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks, MME dp
Accessories: SB floral oval, distress inks and sponge, pop dots, bling from Want2Scrap.
Card #2
Stamps: Lighthearted Wishes from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock and Petals and Wings dp both from Gina K
Accessories: ribbon, pop dots, SB floral Oval, distress marker picket fence, corner rounder.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Love the first with the lovely blues and the second one is just so darn cute and uplifting too! The bow is a stopper!

Blog Archive